- Our clients’ requirement is to ensure the safe, reliable and profitable operation of their capital plant assets.
- We support them by providing technically advanced, practical, cost-effective solutions to the structural integrity questions that arise through equipment life.
- Our approach utilises state-of-the-art developments, whilst remaining compatible with established standards and procedures.
- The industries we serve include: fossil and nuclear power generation, oil refining, petrochemical and chemical, and defence.
- Our clients are manufacturers, owners, operators, inspectors and assessors of critical plant equipment, together with insurers, loss-adjusters and legal advisors.
- We interact at the corporate or plant level, as appropriate.
- Our speciality is through-life structural integrity assessment.
- We also offer consultancy services in materials performance, technology transfer and training, and litigation and arbitration support.
- We participate in innovative research and development programmes, collaborating with industry and academia, and we publish regularly.
John Brear - Plant Integrity is the trading name of JB-PI (John Brear - Plant Integrity) Cyf, a company registered in Wales (UK), number 11252578